Monday, November 24, 2008

3 Miracles I need help with

There are two boys who are paralyzed that God put right in front of my face: one just as He was telling me to find a child in need of a miracle and there he was being walked in a wheelchair right in front of my eyes. Jesus, we all stand together asking for a miracle for these boys the Christmas. The woman walking the boy I think is a local doctor and I explained that God wanted to give the boy I think his name was Nathan a miracle and she said that they needed overnight help. I prayed the kingdom of God over him and declared that God wanted to totally heal him. Please help me in this pursuit of a miracle. Maybe put his name on you fridge and pray this Christmas season for God to heal him. God does miraclese and we get to be a part of it.
The second one I am asking for help with is a boy who lives near us. Trevor. He needs healing in his soul and healing in his eyes. The therapy cost is $6000 God can provide the money. I am praying that He will heal his eyesight completley and pour out His love into Trevor's soul to heal his wounded heart. Please join me in praying for him this Christmas.
The third one is Chip our UPS driver. He needs healing in his body and God has already begun a work in Chip because unbeknownst to me Karl and his class have been praying for Chip all last year and this year. I told Chip that and he said he does need a miracle for physical healing in his body. It is urgent and God is going to do this miracle. Pray for opportunites for me to release the power of God's grace to Chip.

No comments: