Monday, November 24, 2008

Debilitating pain GONE Day before day 1

God led me to pray for Bob Murphy a man who you will see at BJs in Greenfield working as the greeter/receipt checker. He has been suffering from excruciating pain. God told me to go unbeknownst to me the day following the day he felt like giving up because the pain was too bad and no one knew how to help him physically or spiritually. I preached the message of grace, prayed for him and the PAIN LEFT. ALL of it left and has not returned!!!! This is where the Pay it Forward concept comes in. He is telling everyone he sees about his Jesus who healed him miraculously. He gave testimony before a large church He calls everyone he knows and He tells people as they pass through BJs. He said they pull off to the side to hear his testimony if there is a line. I believe that the 40 people have already been touched but I know my God and He wants to touch more people through me and I welcome that.

No comments: