Monday, November 24, 2008

relief for heartache Miracle 6

There is a mighty warrior for the kingdom of God D.P. who has been in a fierce battle in her home. Demonic realms are tormenting her day and night. She stands firm in Christ...but just like kidney stone pain for me there comes a point when you need relief. God told me plainly in the middle of my pain: "When you are in so much pain it is hard to see you own personal breakthrough that is why we need the body to help us." So D.P. needed a spiritual i.v. and we prayed for her and saw little breakthrough but in my spirit I knew that God is the kind of God that wants to give her relief. I will not give the detail of how this went down but she got much needed relief and God released a word: (in relation to it all being over soon" "it is just around the corner." Praise be to Jesus. RAMAH NISI!

No comments: