Monday, November 24, 2008

released to love Miracle 5

ME! God did a miracle in my heart. I have wanted this miracle for my whole life even if I didn't know it. I have been searching for love. I tried to find it in many ways through parents, boyfriends, best friends, my husband, my children but I couldn't really feel love and began not to be able to really truly love my husband. This week God broke down the resistance and defensiveness of my heart in a simple vision from Margaret, my sister in Christ. When she told me the vision something happened in my heart. It is kind of like an arrow penetrated and cracked the hard coating and love poured out. I started crying and sobbing and then laughing and laughing and telling Tim I love you I love you I love you. I cannot put into words what it felt like to love. I am in love with my husband overnight because of the power of God reaching down to me and setting me free.
It gets even better:
I asked for prayer from Todd and Dawn, pastors of Healing Grace Ministries. They spoke the truth of Jesus finished work on the cross and God released a simple word: God is your defense Kara. WHOOSH!!! The power of God fell on me like no other time. There are hardly words to describe the relief God flooded my soul with. I had a kidney stone two nights before and when I went to the ER and they gave me an iv for pain I got relief. However the feeling God gave me was 100 x more "feel good" physically my body was just oooohhhhhh...His presence feels soooooo goooood. But the presence and words from God come with power to live out in your every day life and I am already seeing the effects of that in my relationship with Tim. As someone said to me well, the proof will be in the pudding: I respond, "That is where faith comes in" I believe that God miraculously healed my heart and marriage in two encounters with His love and grace and power. Wow. Thank you Jesus Praise You Jesus. You love me enough to heal me!!!!!!!!

No comments: