Sunday, December 21, 2008

another lesson in the miraculous

I have been reading the testimonies of miracles on Bill Johnson's Bethel Church in Redding CA website. God wants us to record what we see like John said in the Bible " I recorded what I saw.." I realized that this 40 days has been a lot about teaching me how to record what I see God doing. On this website http://www.ibethel.org/features/testimonies/index.php?f=testimonies.php testimonies are posted from even other churches. I knew that it couldn't be right that this 40 days was all about me but I couldnt figure out how this would all work until now... I am going to be posting some miracles that I collect from other people in our area and from some associated churches. This has been a fun lesson in the miraculous. It feels like a miracle to me to be writing because since I was a little girl I have always known that I would be a writer!

No comments: