Wednesday, December 3, 2008

listen

Jesus wants me to listen to Him not busily carry out any agenda. He has some very important things to say! There are so many who need His love and grace I could go crazy reaching out to them all. wait...listen...move...
Is it Andy the homeless guy? Is it the guy at the gas station who is crippled? Who Jesus? When Jesus? You asked Bartimaus What do you want me to do for you? Jesus, make me your clothes. You move. I go along. But thank you for wanting my participation too. I trust you. Why did you tell me to go talk to my Grampa? That scares me....but you did say to consider weaknesses as strengths and strengths as weaknesses. I could go up to a homeless man easily but to my Grampa not so much so. Jesus you are just so cool!!!!! This is so much fun....I am listening with anticipation! I am running to do Your work but I won't let go of Your hand. I love you Jesus. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: