Sunday, December 14, 2008

I've learned so much

This 40 days is teaching me a lot. Praise you Jesus for teaching me this week that I can focus on You. Joseph Prince has an amazing teaching on the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse that showed me the Israelites in the wilderness camped in the shape of a cross all with their tent doors facing Center to the tabernacle. God's plan is for us to focus on Him not on the possible enemy attacks. God will guard our back as we keep our eyes on Jesus. I was becoming so sad for the people I have listed on this blog who are not receiving prayer for healing. Jesus plan is not for me to focus on the problems of the world but on Jesus and then He will touch people through me. Peace. Love. All will be an overflow. Now when I think of sick children or hurting souls I have relief instead of burden. I don't have the strength anyway to fight these demonic strongholds...but Jesus has already defeated the enemy and He is in control.

No comments: